Pumps & Systems is the leading resource for pump users worldwide. As the leading voice of the international pump and rotating industry since 1993, Pumps & Systems delivers relevant news and technical information to an average monthly audience of 289,454 engineers, operations and maintenance professionals.
In addition to the monthly print issue, Pumps & Systems provides real-world technical case studies, news and trends via its website, three newsletters—Pump Users Digest, Pump Industry Insider, Products for Pump Users—podcast, social media, white papers, webinars and more. Pumps & Systems partners with pump industry trade associations such as the Hydraulic Institute, the Submersible Wastewater Pump Association and the Fluid Sealing Association and relies on the expertise of its columnists and Editorial Advisory Board members to bring educational content to its readers in the top pump industries including water and wastewater, chemical processing, oil and gas, power generation, food and beverage, pulp and paper, mining and more.
Click the image below to check out our editorial calendar!
Cahaba Media Group l 1900 28th Avenue South l Suite 200 l Birmingham, AL 35209
Visit our Subscription Page to subscribe, renew or change your subscriptions.
Meet the Editors
How to submit an article for publication:
- Please answer the following questions and submit to one of our editors:
- Proposed Title of Article
- Author Name, Title, Company and Contact Information (including address, phone, website and email)
- Abstract of Article (one or two sentences describing the specific message and intent of the article - what the article will teach, describe, explain or demonstrate)
- General Type of Article (maintenance, troubleshooting, case study, technical)
- Primary Industries Covered - list all that apply (Clean Water, Wastewater, Oil & Gas, Food Processing, Pulp & Paper, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Power Generation, Mining, Chemical, HVAC, other-please specify)
- Specific Products and Parts Mentioned - list all that apply (pumps-specify type(s), valves, motors, bearings, impellers, controls, specific instrumentation, seals, other-please specify)
- Specific Technologies Described
- Intended Audience (maintenance professionals, end users, OEMs, other-please specify)
E-mail your submission to one of our editors: firstname.lastname@example.org